Friday, July 30, 2004

...Comin' Fo' To Carry Me Home

The great run has finally reached terminal velocity, it would seem.

Yesterday was a painful string of lackluster cards and second best hands.  I was able to hold on for a little bit, but there was no way to survive the combination and I started the inevitable slide downward.

It really was a shame.  I was at a table where, and I shit you not, two people were voluntarily putting money in the pot 100% of the time.  It could have been huge, but alas, I fell on the wrong side of varience this time around.

As it was, I only dropped about -$25 so I'm really not bothered by this.  After such an amazing run of cards, it almost comes as a relief that my inevitable first "bad day" only cost me a small bit.
 
Since I was having no luck at the $1/$2 limit tables, I decided to pay a visit to the $25 No Limit tables.  I couldn't get much going there and walked away after about 30 minutes about $2.50 richer, so nothing doing there... I can see where, now that my bankroll is actually a decent shape, I can have some fun with that game.  Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home