Sunday, February 20, 2005

Learning To Fly

Okay, no witty quote this time around... I'm just too lazy at this point to look one up. As some sort of final insult here in the land of Chedder and ice fishing shantys, we got some gawdaweful amount of snow. Not the usual arctic circle kind of blowy white shit either, but these little flakes of lead that really by all rights should be rain but somehow fails to melt until June. Went outside to find over six inches of this crap sitting on my driveway. It wasn't fun at all.


June in Wisconsin


Anyway, as a reward for my busting my ass digging out my driveway (which no doubt by now is buried in another 6 inches) I sat down for a quick hit and run session of poker. Long story short, I came out almost 15BB to the good after a little over an hour of play. Just to review, PokerTracker plus Gametime+ = rockin' in the free world. At least so far. With only a 50BB bankroll to start though, it's good that my initial swing is up rapidly.

Made some more progress on the whole Rakeback thing. I'm the definition of small time, but like I said previously, any return is better then no return. All I have to figure out is how to get signed up on something like Eurobet without the benefit of a computer that doesn't already have Partypoker installed on it. Or something. In spite of a busy day at work I have managed to fish out some information about how to go about doing this, though I do hope I don't have to melt down my cookies in IE to get 'er done, or I'm going to be spending the better part my the next year hunting down passwords I've long since forgotten.

We shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home