Friday, December 03, 2004

As Before, So Shall It Be

Well, that was fun.

I've managed to bust out again, so I appear to be done until Lucy lays another bonus on me.

I've come to the conclusion that I just suck. I can't get anything to happen on the 50/1 ring games, which by all accounts I should be destroying. Nothing can beat luck, though, and I am on the wrong side of that equation way too many times lately. I figured since I was getting the living shit kicked out of me on the ring games I'll go and collect some cash at the $5/$1 NL sit and goes.

Nope.

Something evil has happened to those games lately. Gone are the games where you see 3 people go all-in on the first hand. Couple that with some truely shitty runs of hands, and well, my balance at Party is now $0.20. Wooot.

So, back into the background with me until the next generous handout comes around.

It was nice while it lasted, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home