Monday, February 21, 2005

Serious

Okay, I've been poking around for the last few days catching up on my blog reading, and I ran across LordGeznikor's blog, which I hadn't read in several months.

Now, LG is a pretty regular poster, and it seems he's been running aweful bad the last few months. From his writing I can see some patterns that I, unfortunately, have seen before.

His last post was January 31st. Nothing since then. I'm worried that LG might be in trouble. If anyone knows what's going on, email me. If anyone knows him personally, help him. He needs intervention.

Seriously. Get in his face. I've been in the position to help before, but I didn't understand the signs back then. I understand them now. Someone please find LG.

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Ignatious said...

i think he's ok. he's immersed in evercrack....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home