Tuesday, August 03, 2004

The Other Shoe

In case you haven't been paying attention to current events, we just got our asses kicked, pal! - Hudson - Aliens

-$71.

That sucks, indeed. Here's the kicker, though. I lost $30 of it in 6 minutes. Nothing like sitting down and getting sucked out on twice in 4 hands.

Not much to say here. I knew this day was coming. Let's just hope it's one day, and not the beginning of a trend. Yesterday should have been the warning, what with the cards I was getting. It pretty much continued today. No cards, and the ones I were getting didn't amount to anything. Draws missed, flops missed, and I don't think I've seen a pocket pair turn a set in a week. No, I take that back. I had a pair of Kings that flopped a set yesterday. They lost to a straight.

I tilted a little today. When I was getting the shit kicked out of me at the shorthanded tables, I moved over to the Bad Beat table. I figure if I'm going to get hideously sucked out on today, I might as well get paid a jackpot for the pleasure. Of course, I forgot that to win the jackpot, you need to at least HAVE A FOOKING SET. Duh. Finally, I went back to the 50/1 tables and 4 tabled to try to get through this bad run of cards faster, whatever that means.

So, I'm bleeding, but I have to acknowlege the amazing run I was having to this point. This time last week, my bankroll was $590, and now even after this ass beating I took today, I'm still at $788.

Just not my day, I guess.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out www.prezpoker.com. It's pretty cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home