Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Crashing the Party

Party Poker is a great place to go fishing, but their service blows. Here it is almost 2:00 CST, and I should, by all rights, be 4 hours into the Lucky Dollar tournement.

No such luck.

Now they've posted that no tourneys will be available until after 3:00 CST. And to make it worse, I now can't find the friggin Dollar tourney I signed up for at all.

What's remarkable is that all their servers are eating themselves on a flippin Tuesday morning!

Hell, *I* could run a server farm better then this, and I've been out of the game for 6 years!

Damn hacks.

Anyway, I got on a nice 50/1 table and managed to rake in a $10 profit before the servers shat themselves for the 6th time. At least it forced me to leave with a win, but dammit, that table was RIPE for the taking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home