Friday, April 23, 2004

Bugger.

You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!
-- Crucifee - Monty Python's The Life of Brian


Short post now, long post later.

I've lost 0.476 shitloads of money today. And I'm starting to not like poker very much. I'll get into the psychology of this in my next post, but suffice to say I have some thinking to do.

I'm just frustrated with this. I'm not having fun. I'm tired of playing robot poker in the 50/1 arena. I'm sick of trying to keep my cool when I get sucked out on for the 32767'th time in a session. I'm sick of sitting patiently for three quarters of an hour waiting for a hand I can play in a sit and go only to get sucked out by some 2 outer and be out of it in 4th place.

I'm sick of playing at a level when any attempts to grow a brain is met with a -EV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home