Sunday, May 23, 2004

Two Steps Forward, Fall Off Cliff

$20+$2 - 6th - -$22
$20+$2 - 7th - -$22
$10+$1 - 3rd - +$9
$10+$1 - 4th - -$11

Total - -$46

Out fucking standing. There is nothing quite as frustrating as being blinded away for lack of any sort of remotely playable hand. And I don't have the faintest fucking clue what's up with this $20+$2 shit. I can't buy a break with a loan on that one.

Maybe I just suck that bad.

I apologize in advance for my ranty, bitchy attitude. The last 4 days at work have been an absolute mindfuck (anyone who lives in the warzone that has been the Midwest lately knows what I'm talking about, and if you've tried to fly on an airplane anywhere, you REALLY know what I'm talking about). Thanks to the infinite wisdom of my boss, I get to go and do an overtime day today, and the weather has improved not at all.

I have half a mind to call in dead.

I'm just friggin cashed, man. This crap with getting sucked out more then Bill Clinton in the Oval Office isn't helping much. Poker has a way of either ruining or making better a day.

Fuck it. I'm going to fire up Medal of Honor and blow away some Nazis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home