Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Wild Ride

Strange two days. Quick post here, since I'm meeting the wife for lunch in about 10 minutes.

Basically it goes like this. Yesterday was the poker day from Hell. It was one of those days where absolutely NOTHING was holding up. Aces? Nope. Kings? Hey, even a set of them couldn't crack the bad luck. Straights downed by flushes. Flushes downed by bigger flushes.. blah blah blah...

-$55

I made it a point NOT to play any poker for the rest of yesterday. Seems my luck followed me lost puppy style too, as I managed to stink up the lanes trying to do this whole bowling thing.

So, today I sit down ready to endure more slidage. It was quite the opposite. Good hands held up for the most part. I went on a hell of a run for about 15 minutes, and for the first time since I started ever 4-tabling, I was up on all of them. In fact, I was WAAAY up on 3 of them, which I closed out at at least double my buyin. Not a bad day of poker.

+$104

It seems that Party either isn't sending me all my hand histories, or I have my hand history requestor set to request too few hands per cycle, as it seems I'm missing some hands. They might show up later tonight, so we'll see. In the mean time, I'm going to adjust the requestor to ask for more hands less often, since I don't use the Gametime window in PokerTracker while I'm 4 tabling. In any event, due to that, my "total amount for the month" on the right is an estimate at the moment. I will review things manually tonight and make it correct.

Okay, off to stuff my gut. More later!

3 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Poker said...

I really enjoy reading this one. Your have great insight about
"Wild Ride" of your post. Your online The Intrepid Card Player blog is really excellent.
--------------------------
Free Sign up Bonus and Shark Poker and Latest poker bonuses.

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Poker said...

I wonder how you got so nice content. This is really a fascinating blog and all your posts are awesome, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect to me.
--------------------------
Our www: Holdem Poker for Free & Free Poker Bonuses & Poker Bankroll for Free

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Poker said...

I just leave a comment here coz I have read a lots of goodies that makes me feel interesting when the time comes I visit here great
"Wild Ride" post guys.
--------------------------
Visit me: Bonus sans depot & Poker sans depot 50

 

Post a Comment

<< Home