Saturday, August 21, 2004

Blind, Broke, Bedlam

Well, after a couple of days of "going blind" I checked up on my progress. It really wasn't that bad, but looking at the individual table results, I'm very glad I had my stacks covered up. One table I left with $4 of a $25 buyin, while another one I walked away almost doubled up. All in all, I ended up up about $6 on Thursday and around $15 on Friday.

Then I played some today. Now, of course, I didn't look. I don't want to look.

Ever.

You know those hands where you have a pocket pair and the board flops all undercards, expect, well you know that pair on the board? They had the set.

Every
fucking
time.

Again, no idea how bad the damage is, but even NOT knowing how bad it is I feel it. It was even more frustrating then that. On one of my tables was a bone-fide maniac. Bet and raise. That's all she knew. And people were just cashing in on her ass. That is, except for me. See, every time I'd get into it with her, she'd pull some funky ass hand out of her ass and smack me down with it. I wanted to put my fist through her avatar.

It's been that kind of poker day. But what the hell, it's not my money.

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Blu said...

Glad to see someone else has to play .50/1 Limit out there! I definitely feel your pain. I wanted to let you know that I created a link to your blog from mine. If this is a problem, please let me know.

I play over at Party Poker under BluMK if you want to take out a table or two. Keep up the good fight for the tiny bankrolls!

l8r...

Blu

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2009 years is awesome poker card and no need deposit bonus from trust poker portal. Starting money capital for new poker sharks.
Get All possible poker bonus $50 without deposit & rake free poker bankrolls.
More smart free dollar sign up bonus online poker are worm and cold, give's all new players.
First site with normal bonuses is that no deposit bonuses cash prizes glory worry.
poker cash no deposit $220 BetMost token - $250 guaranteed prize fund for you and me.
We had free money for start play and this is not over free chips at green tables or texas rooms. That mean that cd poker platform is most in progress.
More country like Belgium Togo and Dominicana want free instant poker bankrolls and that is no suspect.
Enjoy free poker profesionall cd poker instant bonus free 50 dollars with password to made hudge victory.
Mike have No deposit POKER signup bonuses only for two person, Free poker money no quiz is soft decide.
Omaha rule and beer with this cards be fine and daily freerolls with buy-in 45$ for rackback no deposit tour.
Scarry poker movie deposit no needed poker try it ist's $50 bankrolls, great omaha news.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Poker Party, Vulcan, Pkr, Mansion, bez depozytu, William Hill, za darmo, Full Tilt, 50 dolarów, PokerStars,darmowe bonusy.
Online poker - bonus - titan - poker texas holdem - free - omaha - freeroll - party - pkr - online game.
Graj zawsze za darmowe party bonusy pokerowe o wartosci 25 dolarów.
bez depozytu 50 dollarów
Tak jakby to są fakty poker bez depozytu bonus ale inaczej mówią titan poker.
Chyba że lubisz pokera w niecodziennej innej postaci karcianej, spróbuj więc Mansion poker bonus za darmo we wczorajszej pogawędce.
Czyli kup za darmo bez deponowania kasy. no deposit wszedobylski poker without $50.
Na stronie pierwszej znajdziesz wszyskie mozliwe bonusy titan bez depozytu na 50 dolarów dla najnowszych kart pokerowych.

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teraz najwięcej bez mozliwości depozytu obrazów bonusowych i darmowy. Vulcan poker i Titan to potentaci gry w liczebności nijakiej i jakosciowej.
Odbiur poker bonus jest wskazany dla przykładowo inne platformy karcinej w promocji omaha no limit albo zawzięcie bierz darmowy bonus dla wszystkich zielonych w te klocki.
Muszisz sobie zdać sprawe że poker jest dojrzalszy gdy świeci słońce. Zatem bez depozytu jest wiele promocji party poker i full tilt.
Można sobie wyszukać co dziennie darmowy "bez depozytu" freeroll na wyszukiwarcze online.
Zatem nie czekaj na zbawienie graczy tylko zapobiegnij utracie punktów, sa bardzo cenne w wyszukiwaniach online.
wytnij z tego to co najpopularniejsze w poker zabawie i wyszukiwarka freeroll jest w twoim zasięgu.
Nie przezywaj i jedz za darmo dalej i bliżej.
r

 

Post a Comment

<< Home