Saturday, March 29, 2008

Runnin' With the Donkey

So, I'm down to my last $5 in the bankroll. Yes, folks. This attempt was a complete and utter failure, unless by some miracle I manage to hit a run of cards exactly opposite of the ones I've been getting the last week. I haven't seen a black hole of cards in a very long time, and all I can say is thank God this is happening now and not when I get up to some reasonable stakes.

The biggest problem with a horrible run of cards like this at this level is, there's no playing at people. You absolutely cannot make a move on someone because, well, they're complete tools. This, under most circumstances, is a gold mine just waiting to be plundered, but on the other hand, if you just can't seem to hit the ground falling over, you're gonna get your ass handed to you... Which is exactly what's been going on. I haven't re-installed poker tracker yet. Don't need it to analyze this wreckage. So, I'll need to consider whether I'm going to re-load and try again. This has been a pretty miserable run, and my enthusiasm to continue to get robbed like this is understandably low.

Oh well... Perhaps a little cocktail might help ease the sting of complete failure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home