Sunday, April 09, 2006

Leaves!

"Welcome to the real world." - Morpheus - The Matrix

So
I'm not quite keeping up with the site, it would seem. Part of the reason is that I just haven't been driven into playing much (any) poker in the last few months. Midnight shift at the jobsite pretty much quashes any attempt at a social life. Lucky for me, this month brought me to the afternoon shift and I am slowly rediscovering falling asleep in the dark and have whole days off. It's very cool.

Unfortunately, these few months off haven't really shored me up with much content to spew out.. Well, that's not entirely true.. I have a lot of things to talk about, but they don't have much to do with poker. I'll pontificate on some of these subjects in the next few days. In the mean time, here's an example of a nutcase giving props to a certifiable nutcase. Words fail, so here's the link. The video is just precious in a "our society is irrevokably doomed" sort of way...

Jesus wept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home