Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Shovel, Shovel, Shovel

Okay, I suck... Haven't been updating in a few days, but I have an excuse... Not going to tell you what it is just yet, but suffice to say it's more important then poker (gasp!).

I did get a solid 2 hours in on Monday. Before I get to the results, let me join the PartyPoker pimping bandwagon and say that if you're not playing at Party, you're insane. 42,000 players on on Monday. Yes, that's right, monday! I further suck by not having an affiliate for you to sign up with under my name, so use IGGY and prop a fellow blogger.

Also, props to Spry at KickAssPoker.com. I apparently made the Blog 'O' The Day there, though I got on too late to see my name in lights and colors, so I'll take his word for it. At least, I couldn't find it. Very good website to explore!

I'm up here in the beautiful, exotic Northwoods of Wisconsin, so I don't have my PokerTracker info with me, but I do know that I managed to scratch a $11.25 win from 2 hours on 3 tables... That's 6 hours, so a tick under 2BB/hr, if my math is right. The dig out from the hole I've created for myself has begun.

More later... Gotta head out to do some stuff and then drag back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home