Sunday, July 11, 2004

Half of Half

For all the disasterous hands I got yesterday, today's session started out with me winning 4 hands back to back to put me in very good position to have a good day...

Almost. After that, I spent the next 30 minutes in a slow bleed that saw me back to my buyin on both tables (I was two tabling today... More on this later). I was actually content to stay around my buyin amount, but then I went on another crazy run of cards and when the dust settled, my short session saw a +$27.00 profit. Not quite the $40 I lost yesterday, but recovering over half of it back in a little under 2 table hours certainly is considerable progress in the correct direction.

About yesterday. Here are some grim statistics:

I played 260 hands yesterday. Of those, I saw the flop on 56 of them.
Out of those 56 hands, I won 8 of them, or a little over 14%.
My win rate for the 4.43 hours was -9.16 /hr.

But enough about that.

Today I didn't even have to use my AK. I gotta say it was a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home