Thursday, July 01, 2004

Vacation

It's a liberating feeling, not having to worry about anything.

Yes, your Intrepid Card Player is in the Sunshine State soaking up a whole bunch of whatever it is you Floridians soak up while you're down here, at about 1.76732 gazillion degrees. Sweet Baby Jesus is it warm around here. I figured I'd take a dip in the Gulf to cool off, except that the fooking Gulf's water temperature is presently 90 degrees! The bloody air temperature in Wisconsin hasn't hit 90 yet this year!

I love this place!

So now I'm trying to convince the Wife to go to the track and play some cards. She's not going for it, so I'm thinking this is going to be a pokerless trip for me. Bummus.

Also, It looks like Captain Cook's is going to fuck with me about my withdrawal. At least, that's what it looks like. I requested it on the 22nd of June, confirmed with them in email that they have the correct withdrawal information...

And since then I've heard precisely dick. An email was sent scant minutes ago, and I'll keep an eye on what they have to say about that. Bonus whoring has become significantly less amusing as a result of this.

Sorry for the apparent abandonment of my seven occasional google referenced readers. I haven't quit writing, I haven't quit playing, I've just, for this week, quit caring about anything.

Just like you're supposed to on vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home