Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Busy Busy

Another hit and run post from Your's Truely. This weekend is Ham Radio Field Day, so I'm going to be pretty busy for the next few days, then it's off to Clearwater for some more R&R with the wife.

I have been playing some poker, and actually I've been running pretty good. Managed to break $400 on the bankroll, then took out $100 for this vacation thing, which really isn't that big of a deal. The Captain Cook's money should be getting in some time soon, so that'll take it back up to $500+, which is a Good Thing(tm). I'm debating on whether I should make the jump back to $1/$2 when I get the 300BB level ($600), or wait until I have a little more pad. I guess it's a personal choice in terms of comfort level, and I think I'll be more comfortable if I have a little padding under me before going to the $1/$2, especially if I'm going to multi-table it.

Lots to think about.

I haven't forgotten you all... Been wicked busy around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home