Friday, April 18, 2008

Wow.

Okay, so since last week Tuesday I have had 15 losing sessions, and 2 winning sessions. 509 hands, an average of -22.42 BB/HR. This I believe goes down as the worst slide I have had since I started playing poker. I can honestly say, after much review, that this is just a legendarily shitty run of luck. The hilariously high BB/HR slide is from hands that statistically have a better then 70% chance at the river going down in flames. I'm not going to throttle back because, eventually, this will turn around. Of course, my horribly beleaguered bankroll isn't likely to make it much further. I'm back to playing .10/.20 trying to ride this out, but even at that level, sliding at the rate of just under 23 BB/HR, the remaining $15 is gonna get sucked down pretty quick. So, one way or another, something is going to happen pretty quick. In the mean time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home