Thursday, December 04, 2003

Confuscious Say:

Bitch and you'll get results...

Well, okay, maybe not.. I fired off an email to the UB support guys... There's no live support there, which sucks, but less so then the servers shitting themselves every day like clockwork.

About 3 minutes later, I get my verification email and all is right in the world...

That being said, I'm on Party right now.

I'm such a hippocrite, but HDouble is right... It's like a crack addiction at those tables.. So many people giving their money away. Gotta get in on that action.

Don't know if I have the stones to sit down at the $25 no limit table again yet, though... Last time I pushed my bucks in I was sure I had the nuts.

Once i have a decent bankroll, though, that place does look like fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home